No. as for now we are not providing offline version of this product. Because of
some limitations of providing offline package like instant support, updation, online
access from multiple locations are not possible with offline. We provide EduSpark
as on SaaS (Software as a Service) basis. Where you need to pay monthly or quarterly
or annual subscription fee as long as you are using it.
We provide it Online as SaaS considering technology growth and many other advantages such as:
- Online application can access from anywhere over Internet.
- Multiple branches can be monitored easily.
- Parents can access student's performance.
- It allow to collaborate students, teachers and parents .
- System will be always ON without failures and other hardware issues.